Osteopathy is an advanced form of manual therapy that uses a holistic approach to positively impact overall body health.
The hands-on alternative approach to medicine focuses on bringing the different systems of the body together to treat the individual as a whole. Body systems that practitioners target in treatment include musculoskeletal, nervous, circulatory, pulmonary, digestive systems and the cranial field.
Practitioners manipulate the body’s musculoskeletal structures to restore normal function and allow individuals to maintain healthy and active lifestyles.
– Concussion Treatment & Management (Acute and Post Concussion Disorder)
– Nerve Damage/Irritation (Sciatica, Carpal Tunnel etc.)
– Neck & Back Pain
– Functional Mechanics & Muscle Imbalances
– Athletic Performance
– Pediatrics (Babies & Children)
– Cognitive Health (Anxiety, Insomnia etc.)
– Digestive Concerns